IRF x AST Charity Pro-Ams 2021
UPDATE AS OF 29 SEP 2021: The Charity Pro-Am event originally set for 6 October 2021 has been rescheduled to 15 November 2021 due to the implementation of safety measures at the Singapore Island Country Club (SICC). We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
We are pleased to share that ISCOS ReGen Fund is one of the charities supported by the Charity Pro-Ams to be staged during the Asian Seniors Tour Winter Season 2021!
Choose to play at the prestigious Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) on any of these dates:
- 15 November 2021 for the 14th Asian Senior Masters Singapore 2021 @ SICC – Island Course
- 17 November 2021 for the 4th ASEAN Seniors Open Singapore 2021 @ SICC – Bukit Course
|Option||What will be included|
|S$10,000||• One flight (1 x 4 players) to play in the Charity Pro-Am. 
• Provision of golfing benefits such as on course refreshments, golf buggy, golf balls at practice range, goodie bag with golf balls, cap, T shirt.
• Donor company’s logo on the stage backdrop, event signage, side panels of the main scoreboard, website & promotional materials of the event. Donor golfers’ name plates will be displayed on the main scoreboard as well as the ISCOS ReGen Fund – donors’ acknowledgement page in Asian Seniors Tour (AST) Winter Season 2021 programme
|S$20,000||• Two flights (2 x 4 players) to play in the Charity Pro-Am. 
• Provision of similar golfing benefits for S$10,000 donation. In addition, this option offers 1 unit of A-board on course sign (3m x 1m) bearing donor company’s logo to be displayed at both events.
|S$6,000||• Sponsorship of one Amateur Golfer to play in the Charity Pro-Am with a Professional Golfer of their choice, with the Professional golfer receiving a S$750 discount off their Tournament Entry Fee.|
|S$3,000||• Sponsorship of one Amateur Golfer to play in the Charity Pro-Am.|
|S$3,000||• Sponsorship of one Professional Golfer to play in an AST tournament.|
 Each Pro-Am flight caters to 3 amateur golfers, to be accompanied by a professional golfer. If desired, the donor may field 4 amateur golfers and not have a pro play in their flight.
 If the donor wishes to give S$20,000 but only requires one Pro-Am flight, then the amount payable to ASM Golf (S) Pte Ltd would be S$2,500 with the remaining S$17,500 going to IRF.
If the dates do not work for you but you would like to show support to our cause, direct donations are welcomed too. All donations of $50 and above are eligible for 2.5 times tax deduction.
Please note that for all options involving golfing benefits, 25% of the amount collected will be payable to the ASM Golf (S) Pte Ltd, the Asian Seniors Tour’s event management company. The net proceeds (75%) will go towards supporting ISCOS ReGen Fund (IRF), a registered charity that provides holistic and empathetic support to reformed offenders, their children and families to prevent intergenerational offending.
For donations where donors do not wish to take up any golfing benefits, the full donation will go towards IRF.
To sign up and/or make a donation, please fill in the form here and email the completed form and transaction screenshots (for non-cheque donations) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your form, we will contact you to follow up with the necessary details.
It’s time to gather your golf buddies to have fun while contributing to a good cause! Your support will be crucial in ensuring the continuity of our work to support our beneficiaries in need. THANK YOU!